R&D packaging is about packaging development for food and beverage products to function scientifically, satisfy consumers, and be environmentally sound.
You will work on a new product with the product development team, design a new packaging concept that performs well through the whole supply chain, determine a suitable packaging testing method and specification. Conduct the trial for the production line and stacking pattern for storage and design transportation tests. You will also work to improve the current packaging—collaborating with the marketing team on artwork development, materials, and printing techniques.
What We Looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Packaging, Packaging Technology, Material science.
- 1-2 years of experience in R&D or product development for packaging.
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop is a must
- Require knowledge in packaging materials, packaging development, packaging design, packaging production process, printing packaging production machinery, and food production process.
- A good understanding of FDA regulation, food safety, and quality standard for food contact packaging is a plus
- Proactive, Result-oriented, Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills